Click here to view YouTube video
Your flat fee questions and answers with Texas Roadrunner Realty.
Q: How much does it typically cost to list a property?
A: Real estate fees are typically equal to 6% of the value of the property. Assuming a sales price of $350,000 (about average in San Antonio) the typical cost to sell is around $21,000. That 6% fee is usually divided in half. 3% is paid to the agent that brings a buyer and the other 3% is typically paid to the agent you hire to list and sell your property. To understand how our flat-fee model is different, we’re going to focus on the cost to LIST and sell your home. The typical list agent collects a commission up to 3% if the value of your property. The higher the value property, the higher the cost to sell…. THIS is where we are different from everyone else.
Q: Can you clearly explain how your flat fee is different than what all of the other agents charge?
A: So instead of paying an agent a HUGE commission that is based on the value of your property, you keep your hard-earned equity. Instead, we charge a simple and reasonable flat fee of $3,500 with full service.
Q: What’s the catch… do you charge more for higher priced homes?
A: NO, flat fee means flat fee. Every property regardless of value gets the same full service listing. We treat everyone the same.
Q: how much can I expect to save by listing for a flat fee? A: You can expect to save about $6,000 based on the average sales price in San Antonio (appx $350k) Q: What exactly does “full service include?
A: Full Service includes everything we believe you need to sell. This includes:
- End-to-end professional negotiations and education (you get a local agent, face to face, that is there to guide you through the entire process)
- Pre-listing and staging advice (we’ll help you know what to do to get ready for photography and for showing)
- PROFESSIONAL real estate photography (this is vital because people find houses online now… digital curb appeal is one of the most important components of a 21st century listing)
- Attractive yard sign and flyer box • Electronic Supra Lock Box (this ensures only licensed real estate agents can access the property in person)
- Complete and robust MLS listing (this makes it easy to do business with, we make it easy for an agent to write a complete offer)
- HUGE online and social media campaign (the listing goes to all major 3rd party real estate websites and our extensive social media network)
- Open line of communication from start to finish (yes, really) • A goal to provide a better listing at a lower cost (we’re in it for you)
A: Call or Text us: (210)339-2791